Thursday 23 April 2015

KCW Day 2: Safari Pants

Baby has something like 5 or 6 pairs of leggings in her wardrobe.. but a little girl can never have enough leggings :-) I don't know, there's just something about chubby little legs in leggings :-))) so I made another pair in this stretchy wax print fabric, that makes me think of Africa, hot sun, and lions (lions? yes, lions! go figure :-) there:
I think they're kind of cool.. I made them pretty loose for leggings, I like the look better on a baby. And they're quite long too, so she can wear them well into next autumn, I hope!
 That's little miss, sitting up all on her own now, and, recently, standing up, too!
 I'm having trouble to squeeze in regular sewing this week as I'm mostly alone with the kids, but hope to make a couple more things.. so see you soon! (honestly, this KCW idea is genius, genius! it really makes you make the time for sewing, you know? out of thin air, at times.. :-/)

No comments:

Post a Comment